Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Task 3 - Environment model

Corridors 

8.01.2015 - 15.01.2015


First I started with the corridors on either side of my space station I started with a disc shape then enlarged it and then I cut out a box shape in the middle of it to create space inside the ship and to enable me to furnish it.



Secondly I cut out the side of a piece of my corridor at the side to make it possible to join up each part of my station.


Here I created a joint for the corridors on my space station I wanted to make my Station round at the corridors bout I found it easier to make it more square because later on i will be adding a ring around my station.


In this image you can see where each part of my station will look like when it is joined together there will be one or two of these on my station.


In this image you can see that i have made a Corridor going upwards this was to show there is going to be multiple levels to my station for now there will be three. 


Here you can see that I have textured my station this was just to get a good overview of what the station will look like with my custom texture on it in my opinion I think it looks really good and I hope to add different textures around the station.


This was the UV map I used to put a texture on my space station I only placed a texture on this part of the ship to get an overview of what its looks like and to see if the modeler is clean.

Space Station Ring

22.01.2015 - 30.01.2015 


Here you can see the first shape I created to make my ring I made this with a ten degree angle on either side to get a perfect circle shape when I eventually started to create the circle shape this was the first piece in my puzzle. 


 Here you can see mu angled part of my circle in which I started off with to create my ring for my space station I used this one piece to create the whole ring. 


In this image you can see that I have put a straight long tunnel which will meat up with the centre tower of my space station where everything what I maid will be put in, 


Here you can see the full ring at the moment it looks like the inside of a sniper scope but eventually it will look like part of a space station. 


In this image you can see that i have hollowed out the ring to make it accessible for the player to access the inertia of the space station. 

Space Station Control panel

05.02.2015 - 06.02.2015



In theses images you can see that I have devolved the first part of my computer this was the upper part of it with the screens and keyboards. 



Here you can see that I have surfaced the computers after I have finished building them and added chairs I surfaced them to mark out the areas in which I will texture different compared to other areas of the model. 

Space Station Capsule





Space Station med pack 



Here you can see that I have created a medical box and I have surfaced it and textured it as well to make it look better visually and to make it fit into my environment in which I have created. 

Space Station power box



Here you can see my power box this is just some more detail for my space station and I thought it would fit in well and make my environment look better which I am intending on doing.

Space Station Control room



Here you can see that I have modeled a control Room I have modeled it and then colored areas in which I will texture differently but overall this model looks really good and I am happy with how it has turned out.

Space Station toilet



Here you can see my toilet this toilet was simple to design I don't think I will end up texturing it because it is already the same color of a standard toilet I am happy with the result of this and I think it would look good in my space station. 


No comments:

Post a Comment