Space Station control room Air lock doors Texture and UV Map
Here you can see that I have selected the eight images I will be using to texture and UV map.
Here you can see that I have selected the shapes I will be texturing first I selected theses images then I went on to pressing Q to surface the image this allowed me to then use the image to texture it how I wanted to by surfacing the areas I wanted to texture different to other areas.
Then you can see that I Have got the UV map of of the Air lock doors I did this by going to maps then I went down and clicked on new UV map this then create the image above
After That I went onto using the snipping tool to get the part of the UV map I wanted to use to then edit it in Photoshop later on.
Here you can see the saved image of the UV map I have placed it into Photoshop to texture it so I began with looking for a suitable Image I would then use to texture the UV map of my model.
As you can see here I have began to texture the UV map of my model I have chosen to use an air lock door image so I began with placing each image onto each circle individually to get the best possible end result for my model after this I saved this image as a Jpeg to ten put into modeler.
After texturing the UV map in modeler I began with going to surface edition then I selected the surface I wanted to edit then I placed the The image I saved as a Jpeg into the model an after that the model is ready to go because i have finished UV mapping and texturing it.






No comments:
Post a Comment