Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Task 5 - Layout Animation and Environment build

Placing objects into Environment


Here you can see that I have placed the whole space station object into my Environment this will be used to place the rest of my objects in and create the whole space station itself and I have made sure that the lighting inside it is bright enough to see the objects I will be placing inside it.


Here you can see one of many of my med packs I have placed around my space station this was to give it more detail and to make my station look better due to the amount of detail inside it.


In this image you can see that I have placed a row of capsules into the station this is to make it look futuristic and for beds in the station I found this to look really good when I placed a few of theses together because it looks bare with just one individual one on its own.


This image shows you my control panel. I have placed two of theses in the control room of my station to make it look good and because I find them to look really nice in the places I have put them. 


Here you can see one of my favorite parts of my station this is the computers. I have placed a few of these around the station because it makes it look better and because it fits into the environment I have created.


Here you can see the top view of my space station the top of it is made of glass to let light into the Environment and to make it look even better because you can see out of the top of the station.

No comments:

Post a Comment